Monday, January 23, 2012

Ladbrokes Has Signed An Agreement.


A Ladbrokes has signed an agreement to acquire a majority stake in Stadium Technology Group, a privately held software company headquartered in Las Vegas, NV Providing risk management software to licensed gaming operators for the race and sports book and the ralph Topping, William Hill’s chief executive, welcomed a “very positive” performance.

They are Going into 2011 we were predicted to face a challenging consumer backdrop but our overall performance shows we’ve seen the benefit of being a predominantly low ticket leisure activity,” he said, that the company said operating profit in its retail division its biggest single revenue generator which includes machines and over-the-counter bets declined by 4 per cent to about £196m.

Ladbrokes Chief Executive Richard Glynn commented, “The size of the US market and potential for positive regulatory change in the coming years make it a sensible place to establish a presence in Stadium Technology is already one of the key software suppliers to casinos in Nevada and Delaware and it has the potential to expand to the initial investment to acquire a 65% majority stake in the business is $3 million to retained option to buy the remaining 35% of the business over the next 5 years on a performance-related basis.

1 comment:

  1. Play poker for free online before playing with real money. play poker These highly recommended sites offer free play poker games daily when you open a free account.

    ReplyDelete